Currently No Cancellations
The Halifax Regional School Board takes great care when making the decision to alter the normal operations of schools and board offices in the event of severe or inclement weather.
It is our goal to make the decision as close to 6 a.m. as possible. Here are a few ways you can find out:
- Check our website at www.hrsb.ca
- Follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/HRSB_Official
- Call our information line at 902-464-INFO (4636)
- Listen to your radio (All local radio stations are informed)
- Sign up to receive e-mail or text message notification of cancellations (link)
For more information on this process, click here.
Do you have a plan for school cancellations?